We are looking for a permanent part time Executive Assistant / Office Administrator to assist with the operations and administration of REDed.
REDed has been teaching Aussie kids dance for 17 years. Our mission is to improve the health and happiness of kids through dance.
We predominantly work with schools to offer curriculum based dance classes and support for teachers. In addition, we produce online dance tutorials for parents and teachers to download and for kids to enjoy. We teach dance onboard the P&O Cruises fleet of ships and we love to get involved in community events.
Our founder Dale Pope is National Choreography Consultant to the Australian Girls Choir, choreographer to Bindi Irwin, and has worked with Serena Williams and Pharrel Williams amongst others. Dale has choreographed TV commercials for the likes of Cadbury, Nandos and Nestle.
About the role:
This varied role will be based out of a home office in Lower North Shore and will involve a range of daily tasks including:
- Administration of REDed classes and resources requiring exceptional data entry skills and a keen eye for detail
- Preparation of curriculum lesson plans and team support material
- Team rosters and weekly updates
- Liaising with schools and parents of students on a range of topics
- Assisting with marketing initiatives and updating the website and social media channels
- Working with our marketing and website agency partners
- Booking travel and helping to organise Dale’s diary
- Happy to get covered in sequins during competition and concert season!
The right candidate:
This role would suit someone that can share Dale’s passion for improving the health and happiness of children through dance.
You will be energetic, personable and a friendly face for parents, students, teachers and principals.
You will be highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks, showing an initiative driven focus.
You will be proficient with Google Docs and Dropbox as well as posting to social media platforms.
If this sounds like you let’s have a chat: email@example.com