As a visitor to our website you can be assured that we understand that privacy is important to you and that we are doing everything we can to protect your information.
- Details about what personal information we collect
- How information is retrieved and stored
- How information is used
- Who can view the collected information
- How you can access your information
We will refer to information that identifies you as an individual, or from which your identity can be found, as your ‘personal information’ throughout this policy. An example of your personal information is your address.
What We Do With Your Information
The information we collect is personal information that you choose to provide us with. This information can be collected from comments or messages you send us via email or through our Contact Us form, for example. When we collect information from you it is retrieved from your browser through an automatic system on our server logs. Example of this is your IP address or cookie information.
How We Use or Disclose Your Information
REded might use or disclose personal information that we have retrieved from you for the following reasons:
- You have consented to us using or disclosing your information
- For the purpose for which we retrieved your information
- To maintain our relationship with you
- To calculate visitor statistics and website usage
- If a third party buys, wishes to buy or makes inquiries in relation to buying an interest in this website
- If we are required or authorised by law to do so
If we believe that information is relevant to your business, we may use your personal information to communicate with you. Please fill in the contact form to let us know if you do not wish to be contacted.
How We Secure Your Information
We prioritise to keep our website secure, although no online data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security of your personal information, but we cannot guarantee that information you send us will be secure and therefore you do so at your own risk. However, we will take reasonable steps to make sure your information is not being misused, lost, illegally accessed, modified or disclosed.
How To Access Your Own Information
How to Contact Us
© 2016. All rights reserved.